The website www.holfran.com is under the responsability of the company HOLFRAN, a S.A.R.L. (private limited company) incorporated under French Law and registered as a Lawfirm with the Bar of Paris, France
Address : 23, Rue Guénégaud
75006 Paris, France
R.C.S. (Companies’ Register) of Paris (France) No. 852.863.554
Contact email : email@example.com
Edition director : Me C.S. George APOSTOL.
Privacy and personal data
In accordance with the regulations on personal data and in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation No. 2016/679, arts 13 and 14), you are informed that:
- The controller, responsible for the processing and the filing system is S.A.R.L. Holfran, whose contact details appear above.
- The purpose of the processing is the management of the file (judicial, arbitration or advice) entrusted to Holfran or the making of an appointment or a quote request.
- The collection of personal data is necessary (i) to meet the regulatory and legal obligations that Holfran must satisfy in the context of its activity as well as (ii) for the execution of the tasks entrusted to Holfran.
- For the protection of privacy, all personal data transmitted to Holfran is protected by secured premises and computer systems.
- Depending on the type of the case, those of the data that are relevant can be communicated to third-parties (e.g. Jurisdictions, Administrative Authorities, Opposing Lawyers) or specialized companies (Experts, Translators, Formalists) in the framework of their missions. Data are not transmitted for commercial purposes.
- The data are processed and kept by Holfran since the beginning of the relationship, even for the establishment of a fee quote or when making an appointment.
- Save your consent or any legal requirement, data will be kept for a maximum of 3 months in case no further action is given after a quote or initial appointment.
- In all other cases, data will be kept throughout the relationship, and for 5 years after the last legal or judicial act carried out by Holfran. Holfran may however be required to keep an archived version until the end of a period of 20 years from said last legal or judicial act carried out.
- In accordance with the applicable regulations, particularly regarding the protection of personal data, as well as the rules governing professional secrecy and conflicts of interest, and subject to these sets of regulations, you may enjoy the following rights:
- request access, rectification or erasure of your personal data;
- request a limitation of the processing of your personal data;
- oppose the processing of your personal data;
- request the portability of your data;
- withdraw consent to treatment;
- Any request requiring retrieval or consultation of archived items may be subject to specific billing.
- You can contact Holfran S.A.R.L. for any request related to your personal data (a copy of your identity documents will be necessary), using the address firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may file a complaint with the CNIL cnil.fr.
2 Rue Kellermann, Roubaix
B.P. 80157 59053 Roubaix Cedex 1 – France
R.C.S. Lille-Métropole No. 424.761.419
Any use of the website www.holfran.com, is subject to these GTU, updated Aug. 2019.
Please read these carefully before any further browsing or use of this website.
Save otherwise mentioned, graphic, artistic and litterary elements displayed on the website belong to HOLFRAN. The image on the home webpage is used under license of Adobe Stock, photo credits A.G. Photographe.
Any reproduction or adaptation of all or part of the website, which would involve the aforementioned elements is strictly forbidden. Any use of the contents for commercial purposes is equally prohibited. Any quotation or use of the website’s content must have obtained the authorization of the edition director. The source www.holfran.com and the date on which the copy has been made as well as the copyright Holfran.
Links to the website
Subject to prior information of Holfran S.A.R.L., any private or public website is authorized to establish links to the pages belonging to www.holfran.com.
In any case, www.holfran.com and its pages may not be inserted in the pages of another website. All pages must be displayed in an independent window.
Information available on the website – Liability Disclamer
This website and its content are provided as mere general and impersonal information. No element of this website is intended to constitute formal legal advice or a substitute for such legal advice.
Despite the efforts made to ensure the information provided is up-to-date and accurate, no warranty whatsoever whether implied or express, related to such information is provided, as to the quality, comprehensiveness or accuracy thereof.
No liability is accepted for the use of any of the contents, or any possible mistakes or inaccuracies. All reliance on its contents is done under the user’s sole and full liability.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These GTU are subject to French law and to the applicable Ethic regulations as in force in the Bar Association of Paris (see www.avocatparis.org).
All litigation is of the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts having venue over Paris, France, and, to the extent applicable, the Bar Association of Paris.
Non-professionals may also, as the case may be, petition the (French) Consumers’ Ombudsman for the legal profession, affiliated to the French “National Council of Bars” (Conseil National des Barreaux, Médiateur de la consommation de la profession d’avocat, 180 Boulevard Haussmann – 75008 Paris, France).[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]